Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Introduction


Hi, girls! My name is Katie Earp (said Arp) and I know both linzerdoodle and stacibee from Naperville. Right now I live in Ann Arbor, MI with my adorable 17 month old daughter, Marissa, and my husband of three years, Ryan. Marissa thinks she runs the show (which isn't far from the truth) and copies almost everything we say. She is such a kick in the pants and I love being her mom! My husband is in his second year of medical school at the U of M and is still in the process of deciding what kind of doctor he wants to be. In the meantime I am excited to exchange tips and recipes with all of you!

2 comments:

stacibee said...

Katie! It's so good to see you on here! I'm glad you're doing so well. Little Marissa is a doll!

Linz said...

YEAH KATIE!! I'm excited to communicate with you and exchange ideas!