Sunday, January 28, 2007

GTKY--Linz


Hi everyone! I loved Staci's idea for getting to know each other. I really hope you'll do the same!! I live in Minneapolis and I'm moving to San Antonio, Texas this weekend! Before I had this cute baby, I taught elementary music in the schools and early childhood music at a community school. I've been married about 4 1/2 years. The people I've invited to this website are friends from Michigan, Minnesota, and Chicago (where I spent most of my life).

Check out my profile for more info. or go to my blog: www.littlevandcompany.blogspot.com.

Ladies--I'm excited for you to make a post about yourself and also for you to fill out your profile! Thanks again Stac!

2 comments:

Liz said...

Wait a minute, weren't you wearing those clothes last night? :)

katie said...

Linz, she is so cute, I can't believe how grown up she already looks!