Wednesday, January 31, 2007

GTKY - Amanda aka Cramster

Hi all!

My name is Amanda and Staci invited me to join this blog. I met her through a fabulous roomate I had when I was when I was single. Okay, that fab roomate is Natalie, another contributor on the blog. A little about me...

I live in Logan, Utah. Not for much longer - my husband will finish his coursework this spring and we will get to move somewhere new and exciting. He is studying to be an audiologist. How wonderful life is with him in the world! We have been married 3 years. I grew up in California and moved to Utah to go to school. I finished my Master of Accounting degree in 2005. I work as an accountant... for just a little while longer. I am expecting my first child in March. I look forward to the adventure and the change in lifestyle!

I like to garden, read, play games, sew, (almost) anything do-it-yourself, spend time with the hubby, cook (mostly desserts lately... how long post-partum can I use that excuse???), and challenge myself to do new things. I look forward to getting to you all!

5 comments:

stacibee said...

Amanda! I'm so glad you're here. I love to hear your opinions and thoughts. Welcome!

Linz said...

Welcome Amanda! Congrats on the upcoming babe!

Natalie said...

Amanda!! Yeah, I remember all those late nights barging into your room to ask an opinion and just chat...you certainly are a woman of wisdom and I'm glad you are going to participate. Hey! Seriously take advantage of the cravings and desserts now! I wish I would have more!

Liz said...

Welcome! I graduated from the USU ComDDE program too... in 2002!!

Amanda said...

Awesome, Liz&Meg! My husband will finish his AuD in 2008. He got his BS from the department, too. It is a great program - and fun to have alumni around!