Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Welcome Hayden and Mason!


For those of you that know Katie Roll, one of the blog contributers, I thought I'd give you an update. She gave birth to TWO beautiful boys on Monday. Hayden was 5 lb 11 oz, and Mason was 4 lb 15 oz. I'm not positive, but I think Hayden was the one on the left in this picture! The babies are doing great. Everyone that examines them at the hospital comments on how great they are doing for being only 36 weeks. Katie had a pretty rough delivery, but is doing better now. She is excited to be a Mommy! I thought it might be a while before she had time to write a post, so I thought I'd do one for her in the meantime. Yay Katie!!!!!

4 comments:

stacibee said...

Oh my heavens! They are darling! Are they her first?

Linz said...

Oh my gosh! Thank you for posting the news!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stephanie said...

Yes, these are her first! She has twin sisters and was told twins skip a generation!!!! :) Looks like that's not always true!

kristi said...

They are so cute, I am happy to hear that they are doing so well.