Thursday, January 25, 2007

Welcome to Sugar and Spice

Welcome to Sugar and Spice-The Domestic Dish! My dream is for this to be a forum for asking questions, sharing ideas, and telling stories about babies, beauty, breakfast, "buys", and more! I hope that it will be fun and helpful for those of us who want to make our lives more fun and enjoyable!

As a new mom, I find myself frequently having questions about raising my baby. I also like to try new recipes but I've found that the best ones are those that have been tested by people who are like you! And who doesn't like an idea for saving a buck? I love a good deal! So bring on the questions and ideas! And if you have a story to share that would be fantastic too. Thanks and enjoy!

1 comment:

stacibee said...

What a great idea! I love this and I'm so excited to get the answers to my everyday diva-livin', baby-raising questions. Thanks for starting this lil' blog linzerdoodle!