Thursday, January 25, 2007

You gotta see these clothes!

Hey girls,

I just thought I'd share this new find that someone shared with me yesterday. I promise you will absolutely love it. It's this website called, http://modbeclothing.com/ and there are tons of cute, modest, stylish clothes. They're having a special "Blow Out - End of Season Sale" right now to empty the warehouse for their spring line. If nothing else, just check out the belts and flip flops that are only $1! You seriously can't beat that.
It's one of those companies that you have to know a "consultant" in order to purchase anything...so just let me know if you're interested and I'll totally hook you up.

4 comments:

Linz said...

Sweet! Thanks stacibee!!

Kage said...

Check out this post on a cross comparison of all the modest clothes companies out there...it starts with your modbe....

stacibee said...

Kage - Thanks for posting that link. I agree with everything TftCarrie said, both the advantages and the disadvantages. I'm excited to get those clothes delivered!

Natalie said...

One she didn't talk about is Shade clothing. That is another site I really like. It is www.shadeclothing.com Check it out!