Saturday, January 27, 2007

Getting to know you...


So, with that I guess I'll start. My name is Staci and I'm the mom of the cutest lil' boy ever. (Of course I'm extremely biased.) I live in Logan, Utah with my fantastic husband of almost 3 years and we're currently awaiting word about acceptance from pharmacy schools. Right now I work at the University as a conference coordinator and enjoy it, but not as much as I'll love being home with my baby in the very near future. I know Linzerdoodle, the creative mind behind this awesome blog, from good ole' Neuqua Valley High School. We go way back and share lots of the same interests. I just love her!

So...now it's your turn. Tell us who you are and what makes you tick!

3 comments:

Linz said...

Great idea stacibee! I can't wait to see more posts like this! I'll work on mine too!

stacibee said...

P.S. If you want to add a picture to your intro, I'm pretty sure you have to create an entirely new post, not just a comment. But, that's only if you want to include a pic. FYI

Katie said...

Staci, it's so fun to see you with your little boy - it looks like he is going to be a heart breaker when he gets older!