Monday, January 29, 2007

Ashley


Hey everyone!
My name is Ashley and the handsome fella in this picture is my hubby Tim. We live in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan. I am currently working for National City Bank as a manager.
I'm originally from Sandy, Utah. When I was 18 I moved to Michigan with the original plan of attending U of M. During my first year in Michigan I met Nate, who then introduced me to Tim. Tim was studying at Michigan State University at the time. While Tim and I were dating I decided to change plans and attend MSU. While we studied at MSU we got married and I established my roots in Michigan. So, I also know Lindsay from MSU. Lindsay let me stay many weekends with her while Tim and I were dating long distance. She's the best!
Tim and I are expecting our first son at the end of March. We can't wait until he arrives. Right now we're busy getting prepared for his entrance into the world. I'm definitely new to the whole mom thing, but can't wait to learn all I can about raising a child.
This blog was a great idea and I can't wait to get to know you all better! Thanks for putting this together Linz. :)

2 comments:

Linz said...

This is such a cute picture of you two, and it makes me miss you even more! I'm glad we can keep in touch more with this blog.

stacibee said...

Congratulations on the baby boy!Boys are SO much fun!