Saturday, February 14, 2009

Emailed FHE

So, I know this isn't as personal as planning your own FHE, but I subscribe to ldsliving.com and every Monday they send an FHE complete with song, thought, story, activity, and treat. ;) It's always fun to read the lessons and do some of them when in a pinch. :) They send an email every day with LDS news and deseret book deals, and then on Saturdays (or maybe its Fridays..) they send Sunday lesson helps. It's pretty fun. Anyway, if you want to sign up click here. You can unsubscribe really easily if you don't like it, but I enjoy having them sent to me.

Also, as I mentioned before, I really like using the new nursery manual as FHE lessons for Megan. They're just the right time limit for my two year old's attention span.

My friend did a really cute missionary activity once (it was in October of 2007 if you're looking for the Friend she mentioned) and she blogged about it here. Anyway, I thought it was a really cute idea and could work for a girl too!