Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Valentine Ideas!

Since my little girl doesn't go to preschool yet, I have Valentine envy! I so want to make up cute little valentines for her to take and share! 

I love this idea!

And this one!

And you can download these for free! 

And I just heard about these from a girlfriend!

Last night, at a girl's craft night, I made two of these! I'll have to upload a picture because I think mine is so much cuter, if I do say so myself! :)

And of the girls there had the great idea of making cut outs of your child's handprint, folding down the two middle fingers to make the sign for "I love you" and tucking a heart underneath the folded down fingers.  so cute!!

Someday I'll get to make my own for more than my three Valentines! And I might make one of these!!

4 comments:

Linz said...

Those are so cute!

Linz said...

I just saw this idea too that is very cute:

http://www.designmom.com/2009/02/ralphs-madlib-valentines.html

Claire said...

I'm making Valentines and sugar cookies with Cecelia tomorrow. I figure we'll take one to each of her 3 "best friends", grandma & grandpa, gigi (great grandma) and her aunt and uncle that live in town. Then I was thinking maybe we'd take one to her nursery leaders, so she can see each of them outside of church and get to know them a little better. Hopefully it'll help our separation anxiety issue!

Claire said...

Oh- so the point of my ramble was- Thanks for sharing these cute ideas!! I think I'm going to use one for our Valentine making tomorrow!