Monday, February 2, 2009

New Sugar & Spice Feature: Spotlight Member

Its been awhile since we all did our introductory post and I'm ready to get to know you all better, so starting today we have a new Sugar & Spice feature... Spotlight Member. Each Monday I will post the week's Spotlight Member. I will include the "Official S&S Survey" with a bunch of fun questions to help us all get to know the Spotlight Member a little better. The Spotlight Member can then copy the survey into a new post, answer the questions and include a recent picture of herself.

Feel free to post your congratulations to our Spotlight Member and ask her anything else you'd like to know about her in the comments section.

I hope you girls enjoy learning more about each other. I know I'm really excited to get to know each of you better.

2 comments:

Liz said...

love it! way to liven things up, girls!

Tiffany said...

Great idea!