Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Susan's Spotlight Survey

Susan is having a few technical difficulties with her new Internet, so she asked me to post this for her!





Basics

1. What is your age and physical description?
Well I am 24 and currently have red hair, due to dye and hazel tired looking eyes. (those come from the kids in my life)I am average height and have a saggy belly from having a baby in October. Definitely need to work on getting rid of that!!

2. Where were you born and where are you now?
I was born in Pontiac, MI and currently I live in Provo, UT. I wish I was in MI! *tear*


3. What do you do for a living?
SAHM……I did work at a daycare before I had my second baby in oct.


4. What is your favorite and least favorite color?
Green is my favorite (Go MSU!) and I guess gray is my least favorite.


5. Did you go to college and get a degree, If so, where & what?
I am still in school. I went to MSU for a year and loved it. Now I am at UVU almost done with my associates in Early Childhood Education and planning to get a bachelors degree in Elementary Ed.


6. How many children do you have? How old are they?
Cedric who is 2 ½ and Katelyn who is 4 months


7. What’s your favorite and least favorite food?
Mashed potatoes…….they are my comfort food.


8. Are you right or left handed?
Right. Most normal people are. j/k


9. Do you play any instruments?
I played Clarinet until 10th grade.


10. What are your hobbies?
I love making little girl hairclips and bows!!


Make You Think...

11. What did you want to be when you grew up?
A teacher…..I am still pretty much on track.


12. What is your biggest fear?
Losing one of my children! I don’t think I could bare it.


13. Who has touched your life and influenced you the most and why?
My Mom is the most influential. She is such a strong woman! I hope to be as spiritual and as strong as she is one day.


14. If you could accomplish just one thing with your life, what would that be and why?
I guess finishing school would be my big accomplishment. I hope I will get done sometime!


15. What is your worst habit and if you could quit it, would you?
Hmmm…biting my nails! I don’t think I would quit because what would I do if I was nervous?


16. Who would play you in the movie of your life? Who would play your husband?
Reese Witherspoon because she is cute and skinny and I wish I looked like her! For my husband Brad Pitt because Brad Pitt is hot! Except if Brad Pitt was playing him I would play myself. No need to elaborate on why!

17. What songs would make up the soundtrack of your life and why?
Girls just want to have fun- I don’t know because I like to have fun.


18. If you could meet any one person in history, who would it be, and why?
I would love to meet…..it is hard to choose one! Joseph Smith, Brigham Young, George Washington, I would love to sit down and ask many people from history questions and just chat about their experiences.


19. If you lost everything you have tomorrow, what three things would you save and why?
computer- for the pictures and files on it, My money- to re buy everything, my family- because I love them and would want them with me


20. What is your favorite quote and why?
“Forget yourself and go to work.” When I am serving others it truly makes me happy!!


Just For Fun

21. Do you sleep with the closet door open or closed?
Open


22. What is your biggest pet peeve?
mean people


23. Where are the top three places you'd like to travel to?
Mine are lame! Michigan, Virginia, and Arizona because the people I love the most live in those areas!


24. Do you ever dance for no reason even though there’s no music playing?
Of course!! Life would be no fun without a little dancing around now and again!


25. What size is your bed?
KING we need to king size though! I like space and we have a 2 year old in it with us most of the time!


26. What do you drink with dinner?
Water- I LOVE water!


27. What movies could you watch over and over and still love?
Corny I know but I love Legally Blonde and My Best Friends Wedding


28. What was the first concert you went to?
Backstreet boys baby!


29. What is on your perfect pizza?
Ham, black olives, and onion…..or….I love BBQ chicken pizza from Pier 49


30. What's the most exotic place you've traveled to?
I have been to England. But that’s not very exotic!

6 comments:

Liz said...

England is TOO exciting!

i am loving reading these!

Liz said...

thanks for putting a picture up too because i don't know that i've ever seen what you look like!
i want to see some of your bows! i need new ideas!

Jocelyn Christensen said...

I love your answers to 15 and 16...hilarious! I crack my knuckles...and I agree...if I gave it up, what would I do when I was nervous! LOL Too funny!

Tiffany said...

awesome on the backstreet boys concert! I went to three of them in my day...you gotta love it. :)

katie said...

Is Pier 49 a Western thing? Never heard of it. Reese Witherspoon could totally play you!

Linz said...

#23--I love that answer. More meaningful and less expensive!