Thursday, June 26, 2008

Another Blog to Share

Is it still "favourite website June"? Cause I found another one to share... for all you with little girls, this is a fun blog! www.shedoeshair.blogspot.com. Its a collection of photos of fun hairstyles for little girls. My daughter is still mostly "hair impared" though I like to hope that I'll eventually get to do fun things like this!! For now, we just use ky-jelly to stick homemade bows to her head! One day though, one day, I'll be able to put her hair in pigtails! Hopefully before she goes to kindergarten... :D

2 comments:

Linz said...

Thanks Claire!

Julianne said...

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! I have three girls (6, 3, and 1) and I LOVE to do their hair! These are great tips, AND it has links off of it to learn how to make your bows for free. I'm going to buy some of this cheap stuff and try my hand in bow making! I could save lots of money this way, and have perfectly matching bows!!

Thanks again, Claire!!