Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Hurry great deal ends soon!

I have found this great deal on babycenter.com! There is a section that offers great deals and free stuff and there I found a deal for diapers.com. Right now, if you spend 50$ or more, your shipping is free and you get 10$ off your price! So, I have already done this once and it is awesome. I got 220 size 2 diapers (luvs), a pack of little swimmers and a box of nursing pads for 41$ shipped right to my door! (It was 51$ before the 10$ off) I would spend over 50$ on that at walmart and have to drive there! You can only use this discount once(for new customers) so this time I have to be sneaky and have my mom order it and have it delivered to her house and just pay her. Still worth it to me! Diapers.com has lots of stuff like diapers, wipes, toys, pacifiers, everything for baby! It says the deal is expiring soon, so hurry up! When you are placing your order on diapers.com, once you have reached 50$ your free shipping comes automatically but to get the 10$ off you need to type in BCENTER in the promotion code box. Hope this helps someone save a little money and a trip to the store!

2 comments:

Linz said...

Thanks Molly!

katie said...

Thanks for the tip!