Thursday, June 12, 2008

Biggest Loser: Challenge - 10%



Alright ladies!!!! How did the Core Challenge work for everyone? Strengthening one's core is very important to overall health and fitness - it influences our posture, our form, and strengthens our tummies and backs.

I have been thinking for a bit about what kind of challenges to make. Coming up with 12 challenges is a challenge!!

This week's challenge is about 10%. I challenge each of you to do something 10% more or 10% less for an entire week. Here are some examples:

  • Eat 10% more veggies and fruits
  • Increase your cardio workout time by 10%
  • Consume 10% fewer calories
  • Sleep 10% longer (unfortunately this usually means going to bed earlier rather than later)

You decide what the activity is - just make sure you keep the 10% rule.

1 comment:

Claire said...

I don't know if this is exactly 10%, but my goal is to go to bed EARLY this week. Last night I was in bed, asleep before 12:45am. This may seem late, but I tend to stay up until about 2am... the joys of the graveyard shift lifestyle!