Thursday, June 26, 2008

Biggest Loser Challenge - Track what you eat



I know... it seems that no one likes to track what they eat. With weight loss, knowing what you are eating is vital!!! We tend to think that we eat less than we actually are.

So this week's challenge is to track what you eat. Every. Single. Thing. Write it down.

You don't have to figure out the calorie amount. The challenge is to track every single thing you put in your mouth as well as the quantity (handful, 1/2 cup, etc.)

Let's see if becoming more aware of what we eat will help us break through the plateaus... or jump start a loss!

(I know it is hard, I know it isn't fun. Do it anyway.)

How did everyone do with the push up challenge?

1 comment:

Claire said...

I like this challenge! I use to be good at writing down everything I eat, and it makes a huge difference in the amounts I eat.

As for last week... yeah, I totally forgot about the push up challenge! I'm so sorry! :(