Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Book Club for June

Okay, so just so you know I haven't totally forgotten about our book club discussion for These is My Words this month...I just have one problem: I've been on a waiting list for this book for the past month and a half at my library! So...I can't really discuss it yet. Hopefully I get it soon and you all will forgive me as being the worst discussion director for not reading my own book yet...

Also, I'm not sure who regularly participates in Book Club who hasn't picked a book yet. So...if you would like to pick the book for July...just let me know and I'll edit this post to announce the book chooser. :) Thanks ladies! :)

3 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

My copy has been on hold at the library, too! And now I'm visiting my mom so I don't know when I'll get ahold of it. I guess I'll just add to the discussion when I read it.

Maybe we need to change how we do the book club. What if we pick the book a month or two in advance so that we don't keep running into the problem of no one being able to get the book from the library?

Liz said...

i just got mine so I haven't read it yet either but it's on my table!!

Claire said...

Well, I have my copy but haven't yet read it!! Why don't we make this the book for July... we'll spend June reading and discuss in July.

I also like Aubrey's idea. Lets come up with a list of books that we all want to read and have a breakdown of what we are going to read for the next six months... I'll make a post about it!