Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Jennifer - AKA Jen


Hi!
My name if Jennifer. My friend Stephanie introduced me to Sugar & Spice. Stephanie and I were in the same ward last year and became really good friends.

I live in East Lansing, Michigan, while my husband attends Law School. However, we will not be in Michigan much longer. He finishes in August and then we are moving to Las Vegas. My husband and I are originally from Colorado and just moved here for school. We have been married almost five years and we have a 20 month old daughter who makes life very interesting.

I little bit about me. I have a BA in Psychology and a minor in Art. I love anything with art, decorating, and a new found hobby is sewing. I love to shop (although I don't have any money), camping, and most sports. I love being a mother and a stay at home mom. I'm so excited to get know you all!!

11 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Welcome Jennifer!

stacibee said...

Hi Jen! We're so glad you're here!

Liz said...

welcome!

Natalie said...

Welcome! We have a lot of the same interests. Are you excited to move to Las Vegas?

Linz said...

So glad you joined, Jen. I loved reading your post. If you want a glimpse into the lives of your fellow contributor. Click on the contributor link to the right.

Jen said...

natalie,
I'm really excited to move back west and be closer to family. I'm still not sure about Las Vegas.

Rural Dee said...

Hi Jen, welcome! I am from Colorado too. What part are you and your husband from?

Jen said...

We are from Manassa a very small town in southern Colorado. Usually no one has heard of it. It's 30 miles south of Alamosa and about 2 hours south of Pueblo.

Stephanie said...

Yeaa, so glad you're on here now!

Rural Dee said...

I've heard of Manassa, although I've never been there. I'm from Lakewood, a suburb in the Denver Metro area. Yay, Colorado!

Jen said...

tagteamo3,
Do you still live in Colorado or are you living somewhere else?