Friday, April 6, 2007

Shopping cart covers


Does anyone have one of these? My husband and I are germ-a-phobes so we thought we'd enjoy having one. Unfortunately I forgot to read the reviews on Amazon before I bought mine (I chose the cheapest one, Eddie Bauer brand) and some of the reviews say it's not big enough for some carts (hopefully it will work out--I didn't get it in the mail yet), but anyway, the more expensive ones are supposedly bigger. I thought it was kind of cool and something I can just throw in with the load of baby laundry.

6 comments:

kristi said...

I have never had one, but I always wanted to get one. I always think about how dirty carts are. I mean, I even sanitize my hands after I am done shopping. I think they are a cool idea and hopefully I will get one with baby #4.

Stephanie said...

I registered for and got the Eddie Bauer one as a gift as well. I haven't opened it yet, so you'll have to let me know how it works Linz!

Aubreydoll said...

Same as Kristi, I never got one, but I wanted one, too. Especially when they're as young as little V, she'll want to chew on the handle! I generally don't have to worry about that anymore, but it also helps that Meijer now has free sanitizing wipes to wipe the cart down with!

Liz said...

One thing I'm seeing more and more that I love is hand sanitizer gel dispensers in public places-they have them at our mall and the grocery store!

Anonymous said...

Easier than washing the cover all the time is lysol wipes...I leave them in my car below my babies car seat and everytime I got to ANY store, I get a wipe out and sanitize the heck out of the cart. Then after shopping. I do the same to her hands. Just a suggestion.

Unknown said...

I have a couple of these shopping cart covers. I found a place online that custom makes them and have the measurements to make sure they fit the bigger carts! sSoppingcartcoverstore.com