Sunday, April 29, 2007

A Shout out to one of my guys

I can't believe it, my baby is 5 years old today!!!!! I remember so clearly when he was born and oh how quickly these five years have gone by. He was born 5 weeks early and so he had to spend the first week of his life in the NICU. I remember how hard that was and how long that week seemed. Now I can't believe that he is already 5. One whole hand :) He is such a joy and such a big helper to me. It will be so crazy to have him go to Kindergarten in the fall. Man I can't believe that I am old enough to have a Kindergartener. I just wanted to express how much I love being his mother and also the mother of my other 2 boys. I love you my son and can't wait for all of your future years. I can already tell that we will really enjoy the adventure!

3 comments:

Katie Roll said...

Awww...that's so sweet Kristi! I had a blast on our adventure with ALL the kids! It was great to see you guys!

Linz said...

What a cute picture!

Stephanie said...

Seems like just yesterday that we had that class together at MSU and you were pregnant! Time flies! He's adorable.