Thursday, May 3, 2007

Chantel- New Blogger



Hi all you mommies! I am new to the whole blog thing, but was convinced by Linz that it was the place be, so I am excited to share tips with all of you.

My husband and I recently passed our 5 year marriage mark and are excited for the next 5 years. We have two kids, McKayla who is 3 1/2 and Parker who is 17 months.

We live in the San Antonio, Texas area and are adjusting to all the heat and humidity, which we are definitely not used to. We moved here from Utah, where we were studying at BYU. I am orginally from Highland, Utah and my husband is from Rochester, Minnesota.

I recieved my bachelor's degree in Marriage, Family, and Human Development, so I love learning anything about these subjects. I am currently using my degree to help me keep up with my two very active kids as I am a homemaker.
My favorite thing to do is bake, which I try not to do to often because of my love of eating the things I bake. I also enjoying reading a good book and relaxing in the bathtub as my husband watches the kids, an extra special treat.

I love being a mommy and my kids have taught me so much. They opposite personalities keep me on my toes, but their love of life and learning keep me laughing, although I must admit that sometimes it takes me a couple of days to find the humor.

I hope to get to know that rest of you domestic divas through your posts and comments as we share the adventures of raising children!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Welcome! What cute kids! I live in Minnesota...but a long way from Rochester! :)

stacibee said...

Hi Chantel! It's nice to meet you!

Unknown said...

Welcome, welcome, Chantel! What cute kiddies! :)

Linz said...

So glad you posted this! WELCOME!

Skipper said...

CUTE babies!