Thursday, May 10, 2007

"Today is the day to come full circle."

"Today is the day to come full circle."

Have you seen the Mother's Day JCPenney commercial? It gives me the goosebumps. It starts with a mom and daughter walking down the street and just kind of shows the "circle of life". I just love it even though it makes me want to cry. Maybe just because I love my mom so incredibly much as well as my daughter. This is my first official Mother's Day as a mom and it just warms my heart. Happy Mother's Day ladies!

2 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

I just saw that commercial last night and I thought it was really neat, too! Even my husband liked it!

Bethany said...

Funny that you would mention that commercial. I hardly ever notice commercials, but that one caught my eye the other night. I thought it was really sweet.