Thursday, May 3, 2007

Sugar and Spice Stats

Here are some S&S stats as of May 3, 2007:

153 average page loads per day (if you need a stat counter for your blog, check out StatCounter)
26 authors (although we don't hear from all of them...miss you, ladies!)
76 posts per month on average (I didn't include January in that calculation.)
18 post categories
The highest number of hits occur on Mondays.
The lowest number of hits occur on Sundays.
264 total posts
99 days of existence


Happy 100th day tomorrow!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

How awesome! Linz, thanks so much for starting this. It's so much fun, and I love hearing what's on everyone's mind. Happy 100 days!

NTG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linz said...

Woops...I had to delete that last comment because I was signed in under my hubby's name.

Anyway, man I love it too. But I can't take credit besides taking 5 seconds to choose a template--you all are what makes it so fun. Love it!

Rural Dee said...

Happy 100th Day Birthday, everyone!