Friday, May 11, 2007

Introducing Tiffany and Megan




Hi everyone! I knew Lindsay, Staci, and Katie Earp growing up in Naperville and I just got invited to join this blog and I'm so excited! I totally have NO IDEA what I'm doing as a new mom...and I love advice from other people--esp. ones in the same boat as me. :)

Anyway, I grew up in Naperville, IL (near Chicago), went to college at BYU (Go Cougars!) where I met a very handsome man who was terrified of me (I won him over). 14 months later we were married, and now almost 2 years later we have a BEAUTIFUL, gigantic 3 month old. I like to laugh because after our first date my husband went home and his roommates asked him, "How'd your date go?" and his response (no joke) was, "We'd make big babies." And we did. ;)

Anyway, I majored in Elementary Education and taught second grade for a year in Heber City, UT while my husband finished school (he majored in Mechanical Engineering). After graduation he got a job working for Boeing in Washington state, so here we are. :) I substitute taught until February when Megan was born, and now I am lucky enough to be a stay-at-home mom and chill with my baby. It's very fun getting to know her little personality and I feel very blessed to have her in my life. I love to sing, I love to read, and I love sports (but cannot play any of them...I'm no good...rough). My dream for the world is that it would turn into a musical just for one day...seriously, how awesome would that be? You're just walking somewhere and then all of a sudden everyone busts out into song and dance? It would pretty much rule. I am shamelessy addicted to American Idol and I love cheesy movies. That's pretty much me. I'm excited to get to know the rest of you!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Welcome to the group! I have a Megan who was born in February too! (except she's 15 mos. now! :)

stacibee said...

Tiff! It's so good to see you here! How much does little Megan weigh?!? She's a doll.

Linz said...

Welcome Tiffany!!

I'm with you on the musical for a day!

Tiffany said...

At her two month appt. she was 25" and weighed about 14 lbs. Thanks for the compliment. I think she's pretty cute too. :)

kristi said...

Welcome, I love it when I hear about other people who have chunkers like I do. I have 3 little boys and they have all been big. My third has been my biggest. He was almost 20Lbs at 4 months. I am also with you on the musical, that would be hilarious!!!!

Katie said...

Tiffany! It's great to hear from you. Your little girl looks cute and healthy!