Friday, May 11, 2007

Team Sugar & Spice

Hi everyone,

Just a reminder to sign up, if you're interested, for the WOMAN Challenge 2007. The only ladies I've got on Team Sugar & Spice at this very moment are Linz, Liz&Meg, and kristi. If you haven't registered yet, you must do that first so that you can get included on the team. The link and directions are here. There are a couple of you who have registered, but I don't know that City and State that you live in, which is required information in order to get you on the team.

If you signed up for a pedometer, it should be coming soon! Mine came in the mail yesterday and I am thrilled!!! Let's get treckin' ladies!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I got an email with details about the program that said since I got the email I would not be getting a pedometer. So if you don't get one, watch for the email! Good luck this week ladies!

Unknown said...

I'm in Minnetonka, MN. Thanks!