Tuesday, October 23, 2007

New Contributor

Hi, my name is Heidi.

My husband and I met while we were both working at USU in Logan, Utah. We live in Alabama where my husband is an art professor at Jacksonville State University. Our six month old daughter keeps us laughing and very busy. In addition to these things, I am interested in a cappella music, reading, cooking, blogging, public radio, crocheting, sewing and hope to learn how to garden in 'bama.

Cramster and I were roommates about ten years ago. I've been reading this blog for a while and have posted comments from time to time. Then I got an invitation to join and I was excited. I told my husband that I just got invited to be in the "in group" and he immediately said, "did you get asked to be a contributor to Sugar and Spice?" It made me laugh. I'm looking forward to getting to know all y'all better through this blog. Thanks!

9 comments:

Linz said...

Welcome!!

So glad you joined!

I love a capella music too. When I was in college I was in an all-girl group called Wicked Kiwi, but there was really nothing evil about us!

Liz said...

Welcome to the group! I graduated from USU in '02. Where did you and your hubby work? I spent two lovely years working in Development at Old Main!

highdeekay said...

Cool! Go Aggies. I worked in the Registrar's Office (most hated office on campus) and he worked as a graphic designer for Marketing.

Linz - Wicked Kiwi, very cool name! My hubby is in a group called Voice Male. It is pretty fun.

thanks for the welcomes.

Amanda said...

Woohoo! I am glad to see your post. I am so excited to have you part of the group!

Joni said...

You married Phil?!
Awesome.

Oh how I miss VoiceMale.

My husband was in a lesser known group called Chorduroy. And I was in an even lesser known group called Upscale.

Stephanie said...

Welcome bamamoma! Hey Linz, I'm going to Acapalooza on Friday! (I know I butchered the name, sorry!) But I knew you would know what I'm talking about. I miss those concerts!

Tiffany said...

Welcome to the In crowd! :)

Bethany said...

Welcome Heidi!

Linz said...

Steph--

That's cool that you're going to Accapalooza! I don't remember how to spell it either.

bamamoma--that's cool about Voice Male!