Wednesday, October 17, 2007

New to Group

I started to introduce myself and realized I sounded a little too much like an AA member...you know 'Hi my name is Teriney, blah blah blah.' Anyhow, my name really is Teriney. I am a sister in-law to Liz. I actually joined the group a month or so ago, but am really blog shy...but decided to take the leap!

I am originally from Arizona. I went to college in Utah, and graduated from the other other college, UVSC. I have a degree in Integrated Studies: Business Management & Communications. I am married to Joe, and the mother of a 16 month old girl and another girl on the way (due at the begining of March). We have been living in Arkansas for the past 2ish years, while Joe is working on his JD degree. He is in his finally year and we are excited to see where life takes us next!

I tend to think of myself as a dabbler in hobbies so I'll only list a few. My current favorites are: jewelry making (clearly I am not a photographer!) and sewing. I am definitely a beginner in the sewing department but I find it fun and relaxing. Anyhow, me in a nutshell! ps. Sorry for any spelling errors...I am not sure if the spell checked worked ;)

7 comments:

Amanda said...

Welcome, welcome! I say the more, the merrier.

I always wanted to get into making jewelry but it looks too intimidating!

Liz said...

Welcome! Ha! :)

Bethany said...

I think we were in the BYU 174th (married student) ward together. My husband and I were in nursery most of the time so I didn't get to attend relief society very often.

Linz said...

Welcome!!

Tiffany said...

Welcome! I love that dress your daughter is wearing! So cute!

Chantel said...

Welcome!!!

Teriney said...

Hey thanks for the welcome! Cramster: You should try making jewelry...really quite simple...but can get costly. Bethany: I think we were in that ward...so hello again.