Sunday, March 18, 2007

2 more weeks of our recipe series!

There are two weeks left of our special Sugar & Spice recipe series. Of course you can post recipes any time you want, but this has been a fun way to collect lots of goodies in a short amount of time. This weekend I made tagteam03's Texas Black Bean Soup and Joni's Slow-Cooker Chicken Cacciatore. We loved them both!

When I get the chance to go out to lunch, one of my favorite choices is the soup, salad, and breadstick lunch at The Olive Garden. This week's category is...

SOUPS, SALADS, AND BREADS



Kind of broad (and some in this category have already been posted in other categories), but should be fun!

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I've loved having new recipes to try too! We made the barbecue chicken pizza and the creamy pesto pasta and really liked both of those as well! The recipe exchange came at a perfect time, because I was really getting sick of making the same things all the time! Hey Linz, where do you find the Knoll's pesto packet? I couldn't find it anywhere!

Linz said...

Hey Steph--It's Knorr--maybe the brand isn't a nationwide product. But it should be in your aisle where you would find either pasta or seasonings. It's a green packet. I hope you can find it!

Rural Dee said...

I feel so special that you used my recipe! I hope you liked it! :)

P.S. This is a great category!

Linz said...

I loved it! I made a Taco Soup previously and my hubby prefers your recipe. It's definitely a winner and I love how easy it is.