Friday, March 9, 2007

Modbe



Hey Everyone-

I thought I'd let you all know about the new modbe swim suits. They are great. If your like me, then you have had a really hard time finding cute swim suits that are modest and comfortable. These are seriously awesome! If any of you are interested let me know. Im going to be having a party on saturday the 17 in SLC and a party next week here in Logan. (not sure which day) So if you're in the area come and try them on and see what you think! You can also check out their website for other things at www.modbeclothing.com

3 comments:

Linz said...

Abby--if we are interested and not in Salt Lake, can we just shop from the website? If so, do we use you as a contact?

Abby said...

Yeah, you can shop from the website, but you can't order from the website. YOu have to go through me. If you don't live in utah its still ok. I can have it sent to where ever you live. If you do decide you want something its probably best to e-mail me or call me. abbylundin at hotmail.com

Camie said...

abby-Hey this is Camie. I am just trying to figure out if you have your own blog....I will tell Rachel to get going with hers.