Sunday, March 4, 2007

Stroller Struggle

Is it just me, or does it seem like elevators in department stores are extremely hard to find?! Sometimes it's even more difficult to find an associate who can tell you where one is! Maybe it's just because I'm in a new place and getting used to new stores. I'm not a big mall shopper, and pre-baby I would just zip through at a fast walking pace and get to the store I needed to go to and could be out of there in 10 minutes. Now I just count on being there a little bit longer. I used to live near the Mall of America and there seemed to be only two elevators in the actual mall part and people would be like lined up with their strollers trying to get a chance to get on the elevator. If the baby is awake, I prefer to Bjorn her and hit the stairs!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Ugh! MOA is the WORST for elevators! However, fear not! You will soon pick up the 6th sense of where elevators are hidden, especially when baby V is too big for the Bjorn. Most of it is simply the lack of familiarity with the stores, like you said.

Liz said...

I discovered the one WAY in the back of Sears once when I was at Eden Prairie Center and the ONE elevator was BROKEN! People were just standing around expecting it to suddenly start working!