Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Devil's Food Oreos

These are our ABSOLUTE FAVORITE cookies to make.

Get a box of DEVIL'S FOOD CAKE MIX. Mix all of the ingredients it calls for except for the water! Mix them by hand with a fork. Do not use a mixer. This is very important. If you use a mixer the cookies will flatten out like pancakes. Spoon batter on cookies sheets in teaspoonfuls. Cook at the heat the box calls for 8-10 minutes. Using either cream cheese frosting or vanilla frosting (buttercream works if you're making homemade) sandwich two cookies together with the frosting in between.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad you posted this! I love these!

Bethany said...

These are the best cookies ever. My husband married me because of these cookies! I love to use Betty Crocker Rich and Creamy Vanilla Frosting when I make them.

kristi said...

These look sooooooooooooooo good!!!!!