Friday, March 16, 2007

Diaper Dilemma Part 2

Ok, so those Wal-mart diapers I raved about are no longer doing the trick. So weird! I don't get how diapers fit all babies differently, and even worked differently for us after about 2 months. The only thing I can attribute it to is that maybe it's because she's more active now??? Everytime she poops, it leaks out the top or sides and stains her clothes! So now I'm back to square one, and would love your help. I loved the Pampers Swaddlers, but they only go to size 2, and we're quickly outgrowing that size. What are your favorite brands? I am especially interested to know what kind works well for the six monthish age, where they are starting to get more active. Thanks!

8 comments:

Aubreydoll said...

Our favorites are the Huggies. They've got the elastic waist that holds "stuff" in. We've tried both Luvs and Pampers as well, but Huggies worked best for us. (I'm afraid to say I haven't done any generic brand diapers, I'm afraid they won't work and I'll have wasted money!)

Liz said...

I still like the Target brand. The only problem I've had with them is lately she drinks all her milk at dinner and leaks during the night because she pees so much! So I've been tempted to try other brands as well.

katie said...

We just moved to size 3 diapers, and so far I have only tried the huggies diapers, which work well. My problem is that I buy diapers based on what coupons I have, and lately I have been getting pampers coupons. I really hate the pampers baby dry diapers because she leaks all the time. Has anyone ever tried the pampers cruisers? But like aubreydoll I prefer the huggies diapers (especially if I have coupons for them).

kristi said...

I LOVE PAMPERS CRUISERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are my most favorite diapers and whenever we have the money, I always prefer to buy them :)

kristi said...

They are my husbands favorite too

Linz said...

I buy Huggies at Costco. One box lasts me over a month. V has not leaked nor had poop leak out of them for maybe two months or so! It's been great! I think they are not as fancy as the Huggies you just buy at Target, but they're still huggies and again one box lasts a LONG time. Of course a Costco membership is an extra expense but I have found it pays for itself and beyond with things like diapers and milk (among other things) that I save big money on.

Joni said...

I'm telling you, if you want the mix of economical and reliable you have to go Luvs. They are the least expensive of the big brands. It's the only brand we buy.

Katie said...

I second the luvs brand. They have worked for us and aren't too outrageously expensive!