Monday, February 12, 2007

another moisturizing question


Sorry about my obsession with hyrdated skin! The other day NTG and I decided hand lotion by Vaseline Intensive Care is just not going to cut it anymore. My hands get dry and my knuckles crack really easily. We stared at the selection in the Target aisle the other day for about 10 minutes and decided that each of us would choose one new one try out. We bought Aveeno and St. Ive's. They seem to be pretty good so far, especially Aveeno. What is your favorite?

4 comments:

stacibee said...

I use the Neutrogena Hand Cream. It's awesome!

Stephanie said...

Oooh, I have the miracle product for really dry hands. Body Butter, from Bath and Body Works. It comes in all different scents. It's not the cheapest, and it does make your hands feel greasy, so I only use it before bed. I too get really dry and cracked knuckes, to the point where they have bled before. The antibacterial soap we use at work is really harsh, and I of course wash my hands about a hundred times every time I work. Using the body butter, even once a day, has helped a ton.

Liz said...

I love Lubriderm. But I got some body butter for Christmas and Steph's right, it's pretty cool!

Kage said...

My daughter was suffering rom eczema in her inner thighs and buttocks, and the doc told me a strict perscription:
moisturize with aveeno no longer than 2 minutes after her SHORT shower or bath...then within 8 minutes, put aquafor on the super bad patches. It cleared up in less than a week. So, maybe some of that will help...