Saturday, February 3, 2007

Hello!

Hi Everyone!

I am a friend if Staci and I'm so excited she invited me to this blog. It looks like soo much fun! What a good Idea!

Well I have been married for about 3 1/2 years and have a one year old little boy named Sam. We live in Logan while Bronson (my husband) is getting his masters in Landscape Architecture. He has about a year left. I am from St. George and Bronson is from Kaysville. We have enjoyed our time here in Logan but I think we are both ready to move on.. haha. Its way to cold here for me! I went to hair school a while back and did hair for about 3 years. I needed a break from it so after I had my baby I stopped. I now work at Icon, testing exercise exquipment a couple times a week. The best job I've ever had! And I am also a Modbe consultant now.

5 comments:

stacibee said...

I'm so glad you're here Abby! I can't wait for you to participate in this new blog. WAY fun!

Joni said...

Welcome, fellow Sugar and Spice Newbie!

Linz said...

Glad you joined Abby! Welcome! I want to hear more about your job testing exercise equipment!

Stephanie said...

Welcome to the site! My husband has an Associate's degree in Landscape Design, so I guess we have something in common! He is in the process of starting his own landscaping business, here in MI.

Abby said...

Cool! What kind of landscaping is he going to do?