Monday, February 12, 2007

what not to wear

My baby girl has been wearing pajamas for a week. With the exception of a cute dress at church yesterday, I have left my girl in pj's each day for at least a week now (I have at least changed her into new pajamas each day). I use to put her in a cute outfit even if she wasn't going anywhere, but with the moving craziness, I've just kept her comfy. As far as my wardrobe, let's just say that today I went out to the car in the driveway (I thought I left a bag from the grocery store in the trunk)wearing a blue summery skirt, a yellow long-sleeve shirt (don't go together), purple, orange, and pink argyle socks, and dark gray clogs. Nice. Would have made for good undercover footage on What not to wear.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I'm just jealous you get to wear summery skirts! Not fair!!!!

Liz said...

I have the same winter-warm weather confusion when I visit Little Rock! My mind is telling me sweaters, the weather says short sleeves and it just feels wrong!