Saturday, February 3, 2007

e.l.f

Ok, so I was reading back on a post about make-up and what kind of make-up everyone likes. I have never been a huge make-up fan. The only "quality" thing I buy is powder. My favorite is mac. Best ever! I used to use Clinique powder but I am a mac girl now. Anyhoo, my cousin told me about this website that has super cheap make-up. The brand is e.l.f. Has anyone heard of it, or used it? My mom and I just made a huge order of stuff. I'm axious to see how it is. I'm not really picky with anything other than powder so I'm sure it will work for me. But it's seriously cheaper than stuff at the grocery store. So we figured it was worth a try. Let me know if anyone has used it.

2 comments:

stacibee said...

Oh man, I've heard about that make-up before. Only a buck! That's pretty sweet! I can't wait to hear what you think about it.

Linz said...

Yes, please let us know how it is. I've never tried it nor heard about it.