Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Sugar & Spice Cookbook


Hi Ladies,

While reading all of these deliciously yummy recipes, I got so excited I thought that it would be a grand idea to compile them all into our very own Sugar & Spice Cookbook! I've starting combining them all already, so that you don't have to print each recipe out as you get them. (Unless of course you want it right this minute and just can't wait!) Once we've got all the recipes posted, I'll send it to your email address as a word document and then you can print it out all at once. I've formatted the recipes on half pages to conserve paper. I think what I'll do with mine is hole punch the top twice and then insert 2 silver rings and hold them together that way. That's my plan anyway.

So...PLEASE keep sending your recipes in! That way we'll each have a mondo book to use as a cooking/entertaining/deliciously yummy resource.

7 comments:

Linz said...

Rock on Stacibee! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

katie said...

What a GREAT idea!

Unknown said...

You're amazing! Thank you for taking the time to do that!

Amanda said...

AWESOME idea... you make it too easy for us all!

Stephanie said...

What a great idea!!! I was going to print off each recipe-this will be much easier. Thank you!!!

Liz said...

Love that idea!

Rural Dee said...

Thank you so much, that's so nice of you!