Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Scentsy

I have something I love that I want to share with you all. www.scentsy.com I love candles, but I don't like burning them much because of the fear of fires and forgetting to blow them out. I got one of these burners for my wedding that I just love and wax from my wedding as well. The smells all ran out, so I was excited to get some new scents re-ordered. Take a look at it ---It's so fun. Mark likes the new smells too. They seem to last for quite a while. They have a whole bunch of new warmers that are really cute and can match colors in your kitchen and in your bathroom. Let me know what you think :)

2 comments:

Linz said...

Thanks for sharing! I have never heard of this. Very cool.

stacibee said...

Yum! Those smells sound really great. I'll have to come over and give em' a sniff!