Thursday, February 22, 2007

Speaking of Amazon.com.....

Linz mentioned something in the previous post about Amazon, and I just had to put in an additional plug for it. In the last week I have ordered several things from Amazon, and I just can't get over how convenient it is, and how much money you can save! My daughter is starting to wear 6-9 mos. clothing, but unfortunately most of the clothes people bought her in that size is for summer. So I spent over an hour online looking for long sleeved tops and stuff at all the individual store websites, with absolutely NO luck. Everyone already has their spring/summer stuff out. I finally went to Amazon, and had an order within 5 minutes. You can put in the size, color, and other specifications of what you want, and even narrow it down to what store you want the clothing to come from. It's so great! You can also get brand new items, for cheaper. For instance, I just ordered those Mary Jane socks Lindsay told us about awhile ago, and they were $2.50 cheaper on Amazon. Anyway, I'm sure you all figured this out ages ago, but I was excited and wanted to share. On-line shopping can be WAY too addicting!

2 comments:

Linz said...

I have never ordered clothes from Amazon, only books and DVDs and such, but I'm excited to check this out!!!!!

Rural Dee said...

Me too! Hey, do you know if you get free shipping after buying a certain amount of stuff? How does that work out?