Monday, February 19, 2007

The Diaper Dilemma

I'm sure all of you with babies have gone through the big dilemma of which diapers your baby won't leak out of. Well, I am delighted to report that we tried the Wal-mart brand, and so far they work great! They even made it through a major code brown this morning. I know diapers fit all babies different, so maybe they wouldn't work for you. I have a girl, and she's chunky! So those two factors might make a difference. But anyway, I thought I'd pass along the tip in case any of you are like me and haven't tried the cheaper brands. I was guilty of stereotyping and assuming that the cheaper the diaper...the more it would leak! The Wal-mart brand is almost half the price of Huggies or Pampers, so I am thrilled!

8 comments:

Linz said...

Thanks for the tip Steph!

kristi said...

I myself was a diaper snob for 4 years. I loved pampers cruisers and still do, whenever we have the money I still prefer to get them. However, a woman I met at Sam's told me that she really liked the Sam's club brand. So, one day when we were really strapped for cash (which is pretty much always:)) I bought the sam's brand and was actually really happy with them. I have boys and they too are very chuncky.

Bethany said...

I'm with you on the cheap diapers. I do love Huggies but not enough to pay twice as much.

Liz said...

My little one wore Pampers for a month...until the ones Grandma bought ran out! :) My SIL loves the Wal-Mart diapers too. I must confess...mine only wears Target brand and we love 'em!

Abby said...

I used pampers at first... but realized the cheaper ones work just as well. I use Sam's club one's now and like them alot

Rural Dee said...

I heard that the Wal-Mart brand (is it called White Cloud?) gets all mushy and starts dissolving after the kid lets loose, so I've been afraid to try them. That must not be true if you all like them so much, right?

Unknown said...

Both of our girls could go with Target brand until they hit size 3, then we've had to go straight back to Pampers (regular--I'm too cheap for Cruisers).

Stephanie said...

Oh, I don't know if White Cloud is a Wal-mart brand. These are actually called Parent's Choice. They're different.