Sunday, February 18, 2007

Recipe Extravaganza



A special Sugar & Spice series begins tomorrow! Every Monday, for the next several weeks, a new recipe category will be posted. Please post one or more of your favorite recipes in that category during that week. If everyone contributes, we will end up with quite a collection, sure to spice up our lives! Please post recipes that you have tried yourself and that you LOVE! First category will be posted tomorrow so stay tuned! (If you would like to suggest a category, contact either me or Stacibee.) Please also continue to post and comment about anything that comes into your mind or into your life. We have had some great posts and comments thanks to you all. Hope you're having a restful and wonderful Sunday!

--Linzerdoodle

3 comments:

Abby said...

YAY! This is such a good idea! I'm so excited!

Unknown said...

Sorry I posted a recipe early, Linz! It's hard for me to find time to read S&S during the week, and I didn't want to miss out! :)

Liz said...

I'd love a category on quick dinners!