Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Living in a house with all boys

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Those are my emotions right now. As I type this my 4 year old is going completely crazy because he has lost one of his beloved trains due to his violent acts toward his brother. This is just a little taste of life with 3 very active little boys. Needless to say, there is never a dull moment in my house. Though I would never trade it for anything, I could do without all the wrestling sometimes. As you look at the picture to the left, you wouldnt believe how long it took me to get it. At first I just wanted the boys, but after trying to chase and hold them down Daddy had to join in just so I could get a still shot. On a little side note, Parker (in the spider-man jammies) had his 3 year check up yesterday and I learned that he is only about 6 pounds more then his 16 month old brother. My babies are always such chuncks, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

4 comments:

Linz said...

I've got to hand it to you Kristi! You're awesome. Those crazy little wrestlers sure are cute.

kristi said...

Thanks, you know, sometimes you just need to hear that :)

Bethany said...

Cute boys! How goes the job hunt? Come to Texas!

kristi said...

The job hunt is blah. But Les is really on this kick about going to Texas, so if he gets an offer there, we will probably be joining you guys.