Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Go Mommies

Look at me, I'm blogging! This is my very first blog so I hope it will be as much fun as it looks. I got invited to this blog because like you all, I have a wonderful, beautiful child. Sometimes it's weird to think I'm a mommy but I love (almost) every second of it. It's snowing today so I thought I would put in a 'dressed up for snow' picture. Ok i guess I should tell you about myself...

My name is Hollie and almost 4 years ago I grudgingly went on a blind date with this cute guy named Brian and well long story short or should I say short story shorter, 3 months later we were engaged and 3 months after that married. We loved being married and had lots of fun together but finally decided it wasn't enough and that it was time to start our family. Well we were ready and thought we had our entire lives planned out perfectly but a higher power wanted to teach us something like patience and that He was in charge. It took us about a year to get pregnant which compared to a lot of people is farely short but it didn't make it any easier or make any less tears fall as we watched that dang pregnancy test keep coming up negative. But finally we were blessed with our beautiful little girl Briley.


She is now 7 months old and is the joy of our lives with her big blue eyes and radiant smile. My husband is a new real estate agent trying to get on his feet, but until that happens I am a full-time working mommy which honestly sucks. I just want to be home with her and not miss any part of her constantly changing and growing life. But until then I just have to suck it up and keep on keeping on.

Well I guess that's enough about me. I'm pretty excited to read all of your posts and talk 'mommy talk' which is what we do best!

2 comments:

stacibee said...

Welcome Hollie! I'm so glad you're here!

Linz said...

It looks like beautiful Bailey was worth the wait. What a darling girl. Welcome to S & S!