Friday, February 9, 2007

V-day-Just around the corner...

Well ladies, Valentines is just around the corner. Mark and I don't usually do anything too huge and exciting, but we do like to spend the night together--go out to dinner or something of that sort. Last year I "heart attacked" his truck--I cut out a bunch of paper hearts and put stuff on them --like "Hot Stuff" and "Be Mine" and all kinds of dorky stuff like that and taped them all on the inside of his truck. It was really fun! This year I wanted to do something cheesy and cute again--so that he knows he is on my mind. What are your ideas? What traditions do you all carry on with your special ones?

3 comments:

Liz said...

We don't usually do much-anything will top last year! Last year, Megan was two weeks old, my Mom had just left so I was a little overwhelmed and Will stayed home throwing up all day! I quarantined him to the bedroom so he wouldn't get the baby sick...how romantic! :)

Linz said...

To be honest I can't even remember what we did last Valentine's Day. I think because I was in my first trimester of pregnancy. I wasn't in the mood for any food and I was probably asleep by 8! We usually have a special dinner (out to eat, candlelit at home). We just moved, so this Valentine's Day we will probably just get a Papa John's heart-shaped pizza! If I had really looked ahead, I think I would have made a DVD slideshow of pics of NTG and I to a favorite song. (I hope he's not reading this "comment"!). I'll have to work on it for our 5th anniversary this summer. One year I gave NTG a scrapbook of his mission. Scavenger hunts are fun too. Hope it's a fun holiday for you!

Linz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.