Friday, February 23, 2007

GTKY--Tagteamo3

Hello, newfound cyber friends across the country! My name is Lisa, and I am the newest contributor of this fantastic blog. I learned about Sugar and Spice through Laura, my friend and cyber penpal (we met through our husbands, who were mission comps). Here are some interesting facts about me:
  1. I grew up in Colorado but I can't ski to save my life.
  2. I can't ice skate, either.
  3. Or rollerblade.
  4. And I have a bike phobia.
  5. In fact, I stink at anything that has to do with balance.
  6. But I can horseback ride and swim like a fish. So I do have some fun once in a while.
  7. I met my tall, dark and handsome husband, Jeff, at BYU Provo. Even though he's really good at skiing, ice skating, rollerblading and bike riding, he's also good at swimming and horseback riding so it worked out.
  8. Now we live in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida (good for swimmers) while the tall, dark, handsome one goes to dental school. He's in his second of four years.
  9. In November our tag team became three with the arrival of Collin, who is small, balding and handsome. He's not very good at anything in facts 1-6 yet but he is really good at eating, sucking on his fingers and filling up diapers. He also has a fantastically cute smile:

I am excited to be a part of this blog and I hope to become a domestic diva like all the other ladies here!

P.S. If you want to learn more about us (or see more pictures of Collin--I know that's all anyone really wants anyway!), check out our family blog by clicking here!

4 comments:

Linz said...

I'm so glad you joined! Welcome!

Unknown said...

I love it! Now I get to read even more of your fun writing! :) And I loved your fun facts, by the way.

Natalie said...

Your website is SOO cute! When was your little guy born? I had my little Caden on November 7th--I can't believe how fast they grow, can you? I'm excited you've joined--we'll have lots to talk about.

Rural Dee said...

Hey Natalie, Collin was born on November 7, too!!!!! That is CrAzY!! We were hospital buddies and we didn't even know it! Caden and Collin must have been up in the pre-existence saying, "Okay, time it for the 7th and we'll be born on the same day!" Anyway, that's really cool.

Also, thanks everyone for the compliments. It feels good to have such a warm welcome!